Sunday, November 20, 2011

Craft time!

http://pinterest.com/pin/32791903506402154/


So I've made these two different times.  The one I did at home with Little Man was far more difficult.  His hand was so tiny it didn't even come that far up the sides of the ornament.  However, it was very cute once it was finished.

The second, I've done at work with my 3 year olds.  We practice what I want them to do, pretend painting their hands, showing them how to make the print, etc.  99% of them have done it fantastically.  The other 1% usually has difficulties following directions, so take that as you will.

Hobby Lobby has blue ornaments that are the perfect shade for this project and I've had a couple other teachers see them finished and they can't decide what they are more jealous of:  a cute project or us being almost finished with them!

Overall Comments:  Fairly Easy, best for 3+ years old.
Cost: $6 for pack of 6 ornaments, $0.70 per paint color (x 4), $3.00 for package of brushes, $1 per roll of ribbon (to make the hooks).
Would I make it again?  Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment